You must be signed up for the basic interview preparation service to use this add-on.
Up until now, the standard in the industry was mock interview prep, where targeted potential interview questions are asked and practiced with a coach. Each question is debriefed, and constructive feedback is provided.
- We take the interview prep to the next level. We provide the option for realistic panel interview practice, just like the format you will experience in your formal interview for a major airline.
- The Panel Interview concept allows you the opportunity to experience the pace of questions, follow-up questions and probing questions in a panel of two interviewers. Debrief and feedback is provided, but only at the end, further increasing the level of realism.
- Our team of coaches are trained to provide a panel interview which simulates the actual set up and types of questions for the specific airline you are targeting.
- Our lead pilot interviewer worked as a pilot interviewer for a major airline during the last two hiring cycles, and his unique perspective will further enhance your interview preparation.
- Our combination of mock interview prep and panel interview training provide the best possible preparation in the industry and maximizes your chances of getting hired.
- An additional benefit of our Panel Interview Concept is the peace of mind and relaxed feeling that comes from having trained to the actual format you will experience in your formal interview.